Naess Ventures, Inc.
Continued...Clients and Our Work
This is a continuation of the projects our principal writer and courseware developer, Leah Humlie Naess, has been involved in.
- Spectrum Human Resource Systems Corporation - Wrote user procedures for a database-driven software application.
- Digital Equipment Corporation - Developed a skill and knowledge inventory for operating and maintaining a mission control system. Edited a proposal for Department of Defense funding.
- Contel Federal Systems - Edited positional handbooks for a mission control system. Worked on proposals for funding.
- Litton Computer Services, Inc. - Wrote remove and replace maintenance procedures for ground communications equipment. Worked on proposals for funding.
- NL Industries, Inc. - Wrote profit center management training for petroleum and logging divisions, edited engineering reference manuals, and wrote technical training programs.
- Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company, Inc. - Developed database for employee education and training, wrote and taught supervisory skills, and conducted productivity studies.
- Brown & Root, Inc. - Wrote and instructed a train-the-trainer program. Developed instructional design procedures using Instructional System Development (ISD) methodology.
- University of Massachusetts, Institute for Governmental Services - Coordinated and staffed management training for Massachusetts city, town, and state government programs. Worked on proposals for funding.
- Wisconsin Association of School Boards, Inc. - Wrote school board policy that was compliant with far-reaching legislative changes at the state level and trained school board members on writing policy. Worked on proposals for funding.
- Other - Have written fiction and non-fiction books. Edited fiction and non-fiction manuscripts, proposals, and reference manuals. Wrote self-paced video-based training programs, marketing publications, and multimedia presentations.
© 2004-2019 Naess Ventures, Inc. Contact Us (Photographs by P. Fredrik Naess, all rights reserved)